Monday 1 November 2010

Wednesday 27th (unable to access from home last week)

We spent today shooting our footage for our first scene. I picked up Sophie from her place of work, which was on my route from my house to Durham anyway at about 16:10, I then took us both to the maiden castle parking, where I met Emily, Bethany as well as Leanne Thompson, whom all wanted to be in the movie. After much complication on clothing, personnel and equipment malfunction, I finally set up the camera at the correct places, got all of them actors to go to their positions for each different shot, then started to film; different angles, different times and different shots. Although many of the people taking part n this movie were not happy due to it taking a longer time period than they’d hoped, we got the first scene done. Emily suggested that whilst we were there, we do the last scene too, but looking at the morale of the crew, I thought best if we get them together on another day, when the quality of their performance would be higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment