Monday 1 November 2010

Friday 29th (unable to access from home last week)

Today we shot our second scene, the training montage. On my way to the meeting place, Emily texted me telling me to meet her at the Abbey Sports Centre car park instead, this seemed more suitable than the arnison centre because it would have a training facility, a field to run within; but only to ruin my expectations. This had nothing of the sort and the facilities it had were both full and damaged, and they would have made our video look like we tried to look professional and give off the vibe that we could not afford professional, therefore it would have came out looking very amateurish. When I got to the Sport Centre car park, whilst Emily got dressed for the sporty occasion, Sophie and I discussed whether what she was wearing was sporty enough or she needed some of the other outfits I had in the car with me. After getting dressed, Emily and I were discussing where the best place to shoot would be, and I suggested that a field located behind the st. johns church would the best place for doing the training scene, as it is large, and very quiet, not many people tend to use the field. When we went there, there were only a few children on their bikes alongside the field. We managed to film the training, doing some simple exercises and as well as running to show her progressing. I took each exercise from different angles, to add more shots to the video. Half way through the shoot, I remembered that the camera should be on the stablizer 30FPS, where as previously we had been doing the usual 60FPS; but I am not sure of this. The only way to find out is to upload the footage onto the school system on Monday and see if the Adobe Premiere Pro is able to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment