Monday 4 October 2010

Ludacris - Runaway Love ft. Mary J. Blige

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISvMS6s41vY&ob=av3n

I have linked you to this video because it is similar to our idea. Where within the video, there are different lives shown as a story and my idea is to show how the become glorious, victorious and champions of their own lives. I could use famous movie scenes such as Million Dollar Baby or Rocky 4 as the boxing scene. As I was writing about my idea, I remembered how I got my idea from this very famous video. The difference between this video and our idea would be that our video would have a happy ending, it shows how both stories would end with the actors getting to be the champions, where as on this video, it shows the victims just standing there upset and all Mary J. Blige does is that she says she will run away with them, so not exactly problem solving, not that she says she will adopt them or give them money to make their lives better, but just that she knows how they feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment