Wednesday 14 July 2010

Practice Project - Summer Term 2010.

After finishing my initial research on era's of a band, and finishing the extension task of analysing a music video, i have chosen to do a little project on queen. It consists of planning a music video, shooting it and editing it. I have chosen the song We Will Rock You because it has very few lines and the lyrics are easy to learn. The hard bit will be trying to do the guitar solo at the end to keep up with the music, but it is an obstacle that i will overcome. I have a short time period of now until the end of the term, which is on 23rd of July, therefor choosing such a short song as a practice. I will start by drawing a storyboard, then scanning and uploading it to my blog. Then i will move onto shooting and finally editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment