Monday 6 December 2010

update - monday 5th

Today is the first day back after the dreadful snow week which i was unable to get into the school. Within the last week, i have made multiple daily blogs to keep updated and also showing my research for the digipak. I have drawn some designs on paper which i will upload alongside the blogs i have done within the last week which i have not been able to upload from home. Over the past week, I have not been unable to shoot anymore, nor have I been able to edit my footage, as they were on the school network. Although i have a copy of all the footage on my personal computer, i do not have the software to edit the footage properly at home, the Premiere Pro is only available to me via the school network. Due to this weather, i will and the deadline being moved to this Friday for the rough cut, i will spend this week editing my video, staying after school to do so, just to make sure this meets the deadline. after the rough cut, i will start on my digipak, bringing it out of just sketches and creating a final piece to start my work on.

1 comment:

  1. I have suggested to Emily that you split your resources; let Emily do some planning for the advert/ digi-pak while you continue on the video. You should both make sure you regularly upload examples of your progress and comment on each others work. This should be a daily routine. However, you should also make sure that you have included research into actual digipaks and posters.

    ReplyDelete