Monday 11 April 2011

Honey, I'm home!...

It's been about 3 months since i've updated my blog. I've been using these several months to: - Filming for mine and Emily's music video at multiple dates as each time we've come accross a problem, wether it has been that we hadn't got a certain shot, a wrong angle or even when our footage was deleted and set us back alongside the weather. - Editing the footage with the help of Mr. Earl, trying different effects and versions of the movie to see which are the most effective. - Helping Emily with the photography of our album art cover and digipak. - Lastly filming the feedback from the band. The next step, in this crucial week, i will be updating my blog with progressing footages of the music video, as well as the final piece last. I will be uploading the important tasks asked to be done by Mr. Earl.

No comments:

Post a Comment